In this Entry Level Position with South Matrix-
We are looking for someone who is a people person with an outgoing personality. Someone who could serve as the primary business contact for the client and assist in managing accounts, relations, and sales. They are expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, they should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- One to one sales based interaction with customers
- Responsible for all client communication. Ensures quality, standards and client expectations are met.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the customers.
- Perform duties associated with marketing and sales training. Duties will include making sales field visits, assisting in the implementation of sales training, and customer education.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions as directed.
- Entry Level.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and persistent.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Compensation is based on individual performance.
**Check us out on our website, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkdIn!**
Resumes will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted. We will perform a brief phone interview followed by a face-to-face interview with our Hiring Manger. If/When the Hiring Manger decides to move forward, we will continue with a 2nd and 3rd round interview to complete the interviewing process.
** Desired interview process time- 1 week