An investment firm based in Miami, is looking to hire a Real Estate Investment Analyst. This position will be exposed to both the commercial and residential markets.
- Perform market and comparable research, as well as financial analysis and modeling for potential real estate acquisitions
- Conduct on-site due diligence of potential acquisitions
- Present new acquisition opportunities to senior management
- Interact with brokers, lenders, and sellers
- Create financial models and valuation activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- 1 - 3 years of real estate investment/analyst experience
- Strong financial modeling and valuation experience
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision for the employee
- 3 weeks of PTO; Standard Federal Holidays
- Aggressive annual bonuses
Apply to be considered or email your resume to: email@example.com. For more information, call (954) 582-4791.