The Financial Reporting Associate should have experience with publicly traded companies and their filings with the SEC, answers to the Controller of the company and should be able to perform the following duties.
· Preparing SEC filings (10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks), including financial statements, footnotes, MD&A and XBRL tagging.
· Performing technical accounting and financial reporting research and documenting conclusions.
· Prepare various Consolidating schedules to prepare the 10q and 10K filings with the SEC.
· Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and research the application of any new pronouncements.
· Understanding and working knowledge of foreign currency translation.
· Write memos to explain to management and outside auditors, the application of such pronouncements.
· Prepare monthly financial reports for CFO and controller.
· Identify issues and bring forth to controller in a timely manner.
· Proficient with QuickBooks and how to consolidate a sister companies using classes
· Work with foreign subsidiaries to incorporate their activity into consolidated group.
· Work with assistant controller to map accounts to proper financial statement lines.
· Prepare financial statement footnotes and disclosures.
· Preparation of all financial statements including consolidated cash flow statement.
· Perform special projects and analyses.
· Well versed in Excel.