Sr Ruby Developer (100% Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ruby On Rails Principle Software Engineer
$200,000 starting base salary
For more than 10 years this company has been partnering with leading companies in many spaces such as energy, finance, telecom, and more to provide loyalty programs to customers around the world. Our custom solutions leverage the latest technologies to provide customers with more miles, points, cash-back, and bill credits while giving businesses visibility and metrics to retain said customers.
We’re seeking a Principle Software Engineer with extensive Ruby on Rails experience to
produce and implement functional software solutions.
You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
The ideal candidate is capable of working independently with little supervision and has excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
● Developing high-quality software designs and architectures
● Identifying, prioritizing, and executing tasks in the software development life
● Automating tasks with the appropriate tools and scripting
● Reviewing and debugging code
● Collaborating with vendors and external stakeholders to fix and improve
● Documenting development phases and monitoring systems
● Participating in requirements analysis and client proposals
● Ensuring software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
● Knowledge of Ruby and the Ruby on Rails ecosystem (preferably version 6.x+)
● Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer building production for full-stack
● Extensive experience with software development, scripting, and project management
● Experience using system monitoring tools and automated test frameworks (Mintest /
● In-depth knowledge of relational database design (preferably PostgreSQL > 12.0)
● Experience with cloud hosting environments (Azure, AWS, and preferably Google
● Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
● Ability to work independently
● Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $180,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Yearly pay
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We are committed to offering an employment experience and benefits package that enables you to grow with us and to share in our success. That is why it is so common to speak with people at X Corporation who have been a part of the team for a decade or more – in some cases, several more.
Our benefits package offers comprehensive insurance coverage, a matching 401k plan, a generous paid time off program, and several other programs designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
Diesel Pro Staffing, IncWhy Work Here?
150+ year old, multi-billion dollar industry leader, who offers excellent pay, superior benefits paid 93% by employer that includes a 410k.
Whether we are talking about personal growth, or market share growth in North America, it all comes down to one thing – commitment. We are committed to offering an employment experience and benefits package that enables you to grow with us and to share in our success. That is why it is so common to speak with people at X Corporation who have been a part of the team for a decade or more – in some cases, several more. Our benefits package offers comprehensive insurance coverage, a matching 401k plan, a generous paid time off program, and several other programs designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Get fresh Ruby Software Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.