South Florida Condominium Management Inc
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $15 Hourly
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
Job Type: Full-time
- Ensures offices and/or locked areas are opened on schedule and that common areas are maintained in a clean condition.
- Performs janitorial and maintenance of physical building, property, Association as necessary, including but not limited to:
- Installs/Replaces signage, light bulbs, batteries (smoke detectors)
- Resets elevators
- Lubricates machinery
- Monitors generator, pumps, timers
- Repairs air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, sprinkler
- Touches up paint and plaster
- Pressure cleans
- Purchases supplies
- Physically walks and inspects property on a daily basis.
- Assists with move-in/move-out inspections with residents, including ensuring elevators are properly padded.
- Ensures daily safety logs are maintained.
- Identifies existing and potential barriers to the successful accomplishment of property objectives
- Begins daily work quickly, independently, and on time.
- Focuses on the completion of tasks and activities.
- Takes a hands-on approach to any necessary duties to ensure the job is completed.
- Seeks out and utilize available internal and external resources, such as sister properties, other SFCM team members, manuals and training guides, etc. to meet goals and objectives.
- Strives to meet residents, unit owners and board members needs.
- Follows through on resident problems to satisfactory resolution and communicates problems to any necessary party to facilitate resolution.
- Upholds high standards of honesty for self and team members.
- Able to be trusted with property assets and confidential resident and team member data.
- Consistently and effectively communicates with the Property Manager.
- Uses assertive communication techniques when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Conducts himself or herself in a professional, business-like manner.
- Maintains relationships with residents, associates and vendors on a professional level at all times.
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from supervisor.
- Cuts grass and trims weeds on Association property, as needed.
- Digs flower beds and plants flowers.
- Constructs decorative flower garden borders from wood.
- Cleans internal areas of buildings, including buffing, dusting, sweeping, and mopping.
- Washes windows.
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly pickup. Manages garbage and recycling.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim.
- Operates backhoe to dig trenches for water and sewer pipe.
- Repairs parking lot and sidewalks with asphalt, cold patching materials, and concrete.
- Maintains parking lots and sidewalks. Directs parking to ensure traffic flow.
- Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts such as switches and fuses.
- Repairs or replaces building brick, stone, and concrete.
- Maintains and repairs wood parts of buildings.
- Replaces worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment such as truck, street sweeper, and riding mower.
- Assists with moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Property maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
South Florida Condominium Management IncMiami, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.