Who We Are:
As an emerging front-runner in the consulting industry, we are dedicated to helping our clients establish, build and manager their local market presence for specialized goods and services. Through progressive campaigns managed by innovative executives, we see to expand our client’s vision and impact of the brand through continuous customer engagement and elevation of the brand experience. The past year has been once of tremendous growth, and now we are seeking new top talent as we roll out or next wave of extraordinary campaigns.
The Assistant Manager Trainee will follow the Management Development Program in order to gain an overall understanding of the industry, our business and the operations functions of the firm. This dynamic role will initially be responsible for learning the key components of our product knowledge, business and communications techniques, and cross train with all team members. As the individual gains experience and expertise in the role, he or she would be expected to increase personal impact on the assigned campaign. The main purpose of the Management Development Program is to prepare an individual to take a lead role in location management upon completion in the first year. All Assistant Managers are leaders, trainers, and customer service specialists. They value their team members and are expert collaborators in managing marketing promotions and brand experiences for consumers.
- Assist in the development of marketing and sales strategies to achieve defined business objectives and leverage global brand positioning and solidify the company's superiority through our customers
- Partner with marketing team to deliver compelling in-person marketing programs that drive sales
- Work closely with Market Managers, and Sales to develop Go To Market Strategy for existing and new customer service initiatives to drive sales
- Responsible for management and monitoring of marketing budget and initiatives execution and metrics
- Create and Align all customer communication, presentations, and collateral. Train and educate Sales Team on how to deploy to join in customer presentations.
- Proactively create selling opportunities based on Seasonality and Roll-Outs
- Strong communications (verbal and written); and excellent customer service skills
- 1-2 years in customer service, sales, or marketing
- Must have win/win attitude with high-energy leadership abilities
- Ability to analyze data and follow through on action plans
- Demonstrated ability to embrace and/or facilitate change.
- Ability to assume additional responsibilities including people management after a successful performance in the Management Trainee position.