Client Support Representative
South Bend Medical Foundation South Bend, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enjoy problem solving? Answering questions - digging in and getting answers? We have a very nice opportunity for someone with great customer service skills and a background in healthcare! This newly created position will be responsible for answering client questions regarding our services, following up on complaints received and identifying potential problems. Position is also responsible for distributing patient reports, data entry and coordinating pick ups with courier services.
Hours for this position are day shift (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) Monday - Friday.
- High school diploma or equivalent with additional training in medical office procedures and data entry required. An associate’s degree or equivalent college coursework in healthcare or medical preferred.
- Two years in a Client Services role preferred, or equivalent progressively responsible role, in other healthcare settings.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills, leadership ability and problem solving skills with both internal and external customers.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to represent SBMF in a professional manner.
- Strong communication skills are essential to answer questions and solve problems.
- Must possess excellent computer skills
"For over 100 years, The South Bend Medical Foundation has established itself as a leader in the medical diagnostic industry due in large part to the commitment in the success and professional growth of our employees and our organization.
Our valued employees are just that...VALUED! The South Bend Medical Foundation can offer the opportunity to make a difference in our patient's lives - doing work that means something, that provides purpose and value, both personally and professionally. We offer training opportunities in a variety of areas, excellent benefits and an environment that strives to always put our donors first!"
***To learn more about The South Bend Medical Foundation, please visit us at www.sbmf.org ***
South Bend Medical Foundation
530 N. Lafayette Blvd. South BendSouth Bend, IN
BusinessView all jobs at South Bend Medical Foundation