SBM is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager to work on newly acquired clients' campaigns. Our innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies.
Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, we continue to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, we also continue to increase our clients' market shares through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry-Level Junior Marketing Manager position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry-level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising, and consumer market research.
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
• Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
• Expertly managing the needs of external customers
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
• Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
• Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador team
• Interact and communicate with customers
• Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
Primary Duties of the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
• Impacts sales results by developing, supporting, and executing field marketing and segment activities.
• Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise
• Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
• Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for different market segments.
• Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
• Once the management capacity is reached, they may also attend these events as required.
• Monitors the use of existing sales tools
• Provides input on requirements for additional tools
• Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by the targeted audience.
• Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
The successful entry-level candidate will be responsible for the setup and execution of events throughout the area with our huge retail venue clients. Our clients and products represent the best of the best communications Industry.
South Bend Marketing