We are seeking experienced Kitchen Planners to join our team. Candidates work from home and are assigned appointments based on their availability each week. This is a part-time contract position with room for further growth.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
1) Proficient in 20/20 or similar Kitchen Design Software.
2) Ability to travel to client appointments in the Bay Area.
3) Incredibly well organized.
4) Service Driven & Sales Focused.
5) Comfortable dealing with contractors, reading plans and navigating active job sites.
6) Extensive experience executing precise field measurements.
7) Previous experience with IKEA Kitchen Design & the IKEA Kitchen Planning tool.
1) Working knowledge of Custom Cabinet Sales.
2) Experience selling high-end Kitchens, $60,000+