Imagine the impact of helping a child say their first word. Combine that with the mentoring you’re seeking, professional supervision you’ll welcome and training that pushes you to excel as a Speech and Language Pathologist at South Bay Early Childhood Services. Gain valuable experience as you work with our professional and innovative clinical team to provide family-based services to at-risk infants, toddlers, and their families as part of a dedicated trans-disciplinary team for caseloads.
- Direct speech and language therapy services utilizing a trans-disciplinary service mode to families
- Visits and co-visits with clients and relevant collaterals in natural environments according to the needs of the child and family
- Consult with team members in the development of individualized plans and trans-disciplinary services for assigned clients
- Conducting assessments
- Providing family-based services as part of our dedicated team of specialists.
- Current licensure by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Pediatric experience is preferred.
Why Work at South Bay?
- We are passionate and dedicated to helping our community
- You get hands-on, invaluable experience working with our consumers in their environment.
- As a South Bay employee, you have a clear career path.
- We continually offer training and have a successful on-boarding process.
- We offer competitive salary, mileage stipend, health benefits, paid time off, flexible schedule for clinical staff, strong team environment, in service training, licensure assistance, electronic health record, professional liability insurance, and career advancement.
South Bay Community Services is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer