Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Private Practice Allergy Clinic
South Bay Allergy and Asthma Associates Torrance, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $32 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
South Bay Allergy & Asthma, a private specialty medical practice serving the South Bay community for over 30 years, seeks a Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) who will excel at delivering patient-centered care in a fast-paced but pleasant environment.
The right candidate will be a friendly and highly organized team player who is motivated by helping others.
Must be a team player who is able to communicate well, prioritize effectively; remain calm, focused, and pleasant in a high volume setting.
Clinical experience is highly desirable, but we are willing to train the right person.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Rooming patients for excellent patient flow
- Administering allergy injections, specialty biologics, venom therapy, nebulizer treatments, inhalers, and other medications
- Performing allergy skin testing, oral food and medication ingestion challenges, spirometry
- Filing prescriptions as per established protocols and doctors' directions
- Mixing immunotherapy treatment sets
- Performing patient education: medication usage, environmental control; anaphylaxis treatment and management
- Triage phone calls, act as a liaison between patients and doctors, and document in patient records
- Assisting with general phone calls and scheduling
- Administrative duties including, but are not limited to, completing prior authorizations, insurance appeals, school forms, light scheduling, and general phone calls
- Stocking and maintaining adequate supply levels, prep exam rooms
- Contribute to the positive practice culture of Trust and Teamwork
The practice will provide: A pleasant and supportive office/clinic environment, with office hours between 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday-Thursday, and half-day Fridays 8:30 am to 1:30 pm; training, a competitive compensation package (dependent on education and experience); paid vacation, sick time, and holidays; 401K and profit-sharing.
If you would like to be part of a high-functioning team working in a pleasant environment where your efforts and contributions are appreciated and rewarded, please forward your resume along with a short cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you would like to work with us.
To learn more about our practice, visit us at: www.southbayallergy.com
South Bay Allergy and Asthma AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Work with a great team helping patients and their families in a positive and uplifting environment.
South Bay Allergy & Asthma Associates has been helping patients and families overcome allergy and asthma in the South Bay for over 30 years. At the heart of our practice is a friendly, positive, dynamic team of professionals dedicated to improving the lives of others. We take a patient-centered approach, where a patient's goals come first. We listen closely, test intelligently, and custom tailor a treatment plan to fit each patient. We strive to provide a pleasant working environment where everyone's contribution to our patients' success is acknowledged and rewarded. If you would like to be part of a high-functioning team working in a pleasant environment where your efforts and contributions are appreciated and rewarded, please forward your resume along with a short cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you would like to work with us. To learn more about our practice, visit us at: www.southbayallergy.com
20911 Earl Street TorranceTorrance, CA