- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
We are Sourcepass, an IT consulting company (MSP) that has been providing network support and solutions for our clients since 2001. We create and deliver innovative IT services, cloud computing, and security solutions that match the right technologies to specific industries and business strategies. We strive to provide top quality IT services to our clients so they can focus on the productivity and profitability of their business.
We have been named by Channel Futures as one of the world’s 501 most strategic and innovative MSP’s for the past 6 years and awarded Top Workplaces in 2020 and 2021 by Newsday! Pretty cool right? We like to think so!
WHY JOIN US?
At Sourcepass we are focused on growing our team members and giving the proper tools for success. We support and highly encourage professional development. We seek to be a cultivating environment for new ideas and suggestions with an opportunity to collaborate with world class team members.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our amazing team of 400+ staff as a Systems Technician.
Feel free to check out our website at www.sourcepass.com to learn more about us!
As a Systems Technician you will work alongside Engineers, Senior System Engineers and other System Technicians who are responsible for implementation of new network, infrastructure and cloud products and services including but not limited to:
- Office 365 Deployments\Enhancements
- Azure Deployments\Migrations
- Windows Servers
- Workstation Deployments
You will be working on projects independently as well as with a team. The Project Team is responsible for implementing technical and productivity improvement solutions that revolutionize how entire organizations do business. This is not a ‘break / fix’ job (unless you break it.) Project Team members are the tip of the spear, touching all new technology first, getting the most experience with all facets of the IT lifecycle, and consequently growing their careers the fastest. The salary for this position is $60,000+ (negotiable based on experience).
We are currently seeking candidates in the following and surrounding areas: Easthampton - MA, Wilmington - DE, and Stratford - CT.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES FREQUENT CLIENT SITE VISITS (4-5x A WEEK)
- Participate in the installation and configuration of client projects
- Ensure project technical components are executed to Sourcepass standards
- Effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of an organization
- Capture and/or update documentation on client environments post project
- Identify user problems and work to remediate
- Collaborates with other resources and vendors to ensure successful project deliverables
- Participates in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications
- Further develop our company’s positive reputation through exceptional customer service
- Develop personal skills to efficiently and effectively work individually and as a member of the Professional Services team
- Participate in company-sponsored job-related activities and training to further develop your technical skills
- 2 years IT experience
- 1+ years of work experience with start to finish deployment of IT solutions (Preferred)
- MSP experience (Preferred but not required)
- Experience with all current Windows operating systems, Apple desirable
- Active Directory and Group Policy understanding
- 365 knowledge specific to
- Firewall Experience
- Understanding of networking concepts
- VMware experience is a plus
- Professional Certifications are desirable
Fantastic Ownership, Continuous Growth, Respected in the Industry. The Best place you will ever work! Check out our Glassdoor Rating!
Sourcepass is a leading technology service provider and consulting company that focuses on providing expert managed services, cloud computing and cybersecurity solutions to small to medium sized business across the US. Check out our amazing rating on Glassdoor!
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.