IT Field Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Sourcepass, an IT consulting company (MSP) that has been providing network support and solutions for our clients since 2001. We create and deliver innovative IT services, cloud computing, and security solutions that match the right technologies to specific industries and business strategies. We strive to provide top quality IT services to our clients so they can focus on the productivity and profitability of their business.
We have been named by Channel Futures as one of the world's 501 most strategic and innovative MSP's for the past 6 years and awarded Top Workplaces in 2020 and 2021 by Newsday! Pretty cool right? We like to think so!
WHY JOIN US?
At Sourcepass we are focused on growing our team members and giving the proper tools for success. We support and highly encourage professional development. We seek to be a cultivating environment for new ideas and suggestions with an opportunity to collaborate with world class team members.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our amazing team of 300+ staff as a IT Field Engineer.
Feel free to check out our website at www.sourcepass.com to learn more about us!
You will be providing Level II IT Support and Break/Fix resolution as well as installation of new equipment and services. This is an on-site role with coverage in Wilmington. There may be occasions where the coverage area is expanded. When not scheduled for onsite work, you will be providing assistance to the Help Desk and be required to work on tickets. The salary for this position is $60,000+ (negotiable based on experience).
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Setup and troubleshoot NTFS permissions
- Create and diagnose Group Policies
- Identify and recommend remediation for the root cause of larger issues
- Diagnose and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule diagnostic testing around client availability to inhibit impact.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, etc.)
- Maintain records of support interactions and time spent in ConnectWise (communication, diagnostics tests/results)
- Technical Support Experience: 3-5 Years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Experience working with Azure (A plus)
- Experience working with Office 365 (Preferred)
- Experience working with Fortinet devices (Preferred)
- Experience working with HP Devices (Preferred)
- Proven Experience as a Support Analyst or relevant position
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to take criticism
- Excellent Organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Ability to think outside the box
- Looking to grow and improve their skillset
TechnologyView all jobs at Sourcepass
Get fresh Network Consulting Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.