IT Technical Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Sourcepass, an IT consulting company (MSP) that has been providing network support and solutions for our clients since 2001. We create and deliver innovative IT services, cloud computing, and security solutions that match the right technologies to specific industries and business strategies. We strive to provide top quality IT services to our clients so they can focus on the productivity and profitability of their business.
We have been named by Channel Futures as one of the world's 501 most strategic and innovative MSP's for the past 6 years and awarded Top Workplaces in 2020 and 2021 by Newsday! Pretty cool right? We like to think so!
WHY JOIN US?
At Sourcepass we are focused on growing our team members and giving the proper tools for success. We support and highly encourage professional development. We seek to be a cultivating environment for new ideas and suggestions with an opportunity to collaborate with world class team members.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our amazing team of 200+ staff as an IT Technical Account Manager
Feel free to check out our website at www.sourcepass.com to learn more about us!
As a Client Success Manager, you are our clients' advocate within Sourcepass. Clients will reach out to you for a number of different reasons; to purchase new IT equipment, to escalate a service request, to discuss a new technology initiative within their organization, or to ask for a recommendation related to technology. In cases where you don't know the answer, you're the quarterback of the request, bringing in the right resources from within Sourcepass and ensuring the client receives the answers they need. Above all, you are managing the relationship with each of your clients and are working to ensure their experience with Sourcepass is a great one.
- Assist clients with reaching the right team members within Sourcepass as part of incident management process.
- Develop strong relationship with key client contacts
- Execute on proactive client strategy activities, including annual technology assessments, development of IT budgets, tactical review calls, and staff surveys
- Internal quarterback for client escalations scaling across multiple departments
- Assist clients with management of vendor relationships, such as ISP services as part of office moves
- Address client questions with regards to ongoing invoicing
- Develop plans/scopes for the creation of client quotes, working in tandem with Solutions Engineering Team.
- Handle all training of clients as part of new client onboarding and changes of client point of contact
- Train clients on the use of core technologies, such as the Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Raise red flags with regards to at risk clients
- Manage open opportunities and closing of opportunities working with client contacts
- Work with client contacts to develop referrals for new business
- Bachelor's Degree or better from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of work experience, working within a technology services business or as part of an internal IT department
- Experience working with the Office 365 suite of product
BusinessView all jobs at Sourcepass, Inc.