Sourced Staffing is seeking a Quality Control Inspector (Trainee) for a client located in the Sparks, NV area. You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Shift: 3rd Shift (12:00am to 8:00am) Tuesday - Saturday
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Must be willing to learn Production Line duties before becoming Quality Control Inspector
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of micrometers, calipers, Micro-Vu and tensile testing equipment (A+)
- Able to asks such perform basic physical tasks such as lifting 50lbs., reading/writing, standing for entire shift
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."