Remote VP, Product Managemnt (Clinical Trial Software)
We are seeking a talented VP of Product to join our client's team. Our client is a US based SaaS offering that plays a critical role in facilitating the delivery of essential medications to those in need. They streamline the clinical trial process and provide significant advantages over competitors, including a 75% reduction in costs, faster setup times (days instead of months), and exceptional user-friendliness. Established in the 2000s, they are a privately held and profitable organization that is currently experiencing exponential growth in terms of customer base, revenue, and workforce.
The role of the Vice President of Product requires an individual with a deep passion for customer satisfaction and a dedication to aligning the company's objectives around them. This individual thrives on taking on increased responsibility and has a wealth of experience working with board members, executives, customers, design, technology, processes, team leadership, and collaboration with internal and external partners. They maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends, strategies, and best practices in product management and user-centered design, with a strong understanding of SaaS solution delivery, operations, and agile development approaches in a regulated industry.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of our customers, their challenges, and their current approaches to overcoming those challenges within the competitive landscape. This includes identifying areas of inefficiency, safety concerns, waste, and suboptimal processes, as well as potential areas for improvement.
- Promote our product vision both internally and externally based on market analysis, developing actionable strategies to bring our vision to life.
- Take ownership of delivering not just activities, but measurable results that set our product apart and drive profitability.
- Ensure that our products maintain their industry-leading status as the fastest to deploy and easiest to use.
- Determine the strategic direction for the product development.
- Lead and mentor the Product Management and User-Centered Design teams.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap by collaborating with cross-functional teams and gaining a deep understanding of client needs through research, data analysis, and customer interviews. Educate internal teams on the current and future product roadmap.
- Drive the development of product design and release processes, and effectively define, prioritize, and communicate short and long-term product goals.
- Collaborate with Sales, R&D, and functional leaders to align company strategy with specific product initiatives.
- Frequent interaction with customers to understand problems, challenges, and successes
Education and Years of Experience:
- 10+ years of PM experience and leadership
- Experience within the life sciences industry.
- Solid understanding of cloud, Agile, and user centered design.
The company covers the expenses of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life, and LTD insurance. Additionally, they encourage a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off to foster a positive and supportive environment.
SourceDirect TalentBoston, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.