• Drive HW system validation focused on custom HW
• Experience performing lab testing of components and full system PCB
• Perform mechanical, electrical and environmental testing
• Experience creating test plans & schedules as well as working with SW/HW teams to implement requirements for tests
• Maintain cleanliness in the lab and ensure lab equipments are calibrated and updated
• Work with CM’s (Contract Manufacturers) to deploy/maintain automated test stations and root cause assembly issues during the production
• HW Test development and calibration procedures
• Design/maintain test fixtures for lab & factory
• Extensive EE or related experience.
• Communication interface experience - I2C, UART, MIPI, SPI, Ethernet, USB
• Rework/soldering of small sized components, bring-up, component level & integrated system testing
• Expert level skills with benchtop HW validation and test equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, power supplies & loads, DAQs, Network analyzers) and reading schematics and board layout files.
• Exceptional programming and debug skills – Python, Labview, C/C++
• Drive automated testing by writing scripts
• Strong debugging skills
• Familiarity with signal integrity
• Knowledge of modern analog and digital electronics and electronic circuits.
• Familiarity with power systems