Candidate MUST be a US Citizen, Green Card, TN Visa, EAD who can work on our company W2
Seeking to hire a highly motivated UI Web Designer with ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE building highly functional/creative websites.
Position: Web/UI Designer
Type: 1-yr contract
Location: Orlando, FL
The Designer, UI/UX role will be working with a cross functional team focused on identifying opportunities to enhance customer engagement by executing an elegant and seamless experience. Key member in creating opportunities for revenue growth through design executions in operational work. Participates in processes from inception to execution while working collaboratively with a cross functional team.
- Work closely with the copywriter and the Sr. UX Designer
- Work with existing layouts and components instead of creating new layouts
- Experience in photo composition, cropping, color correcting for Websites
- Responsible for content blueprints to the web production team.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Bachelors degree (in any area) or Associates Degree (in Design) required.
Skills: HTML, CSS, UI, Adobe, Photoshop,
• 2-3 years of relevant UI design experience.
• Expertise in standard UI software such as Axure, Sketch, Photoshop and others.