Sr. Web Developer- REMOTE
Source Select Group Sarasota, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: UI/UX Engineer ( Developer)
Type: Contract to Hire OR CONTRACT
U.S Citizen or Green Card ONLY, No Vendors please
MUST HAVE UTILIZED BEM OR SMACSS OR OOD
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
The UI/UX Engineer is responsible for the implementation and delivery of Design Systems for web-based user interfaces that are targeted at mobile, tablet and desktop browsers. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast pace, dynamic environment and possesses exceptional client service skills.
• Lead the development of functional UI prototypes
• Work closely with our UI/UX designers to collaborate on designs that are efficient, functional and visually appealing
• As designs are being envisioned, present multiple options on implementation that balance user experience, complexity and maintainability
• Develop user interfaces to specification and implement unit tests to verify correct rendering across browsers and devices
• Participate in Agile ceremonies including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives and product demonstrations
• Produce efficient and elegant code that meets business requirements
• Test UI code to ensure proper rendering across devices/browsers
Skills & Competencies
• Advanced knowledge of HTML 5.0 and CSS capabilities that include sophisticated positioning, animations and transformations
• Advanced understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Expert at building Design Systems that can be consumed by the engineering team
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross device compatibility issues and the development techniques to implement a holistic solution that can operate in mobile, tablet and desktop browsers
• Intermediate knowledge of image authoring tools to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
• Proficiency with code versioning tools including TFS and GIT
- Responsive Web App Design - Understanding of Responsive web app design basics.
- Grid layouts- Clear understanding of Grid layouts and how they are used in the web apps.
- Responsive design definition: Change in Shape, Size or position of the onscreen elements with change in the surface area i.e.
- Information Architecture : Basic application structure diagram that helps in designing the app navigation.
- Understands the importance of using design pattern that are
Education or Prior Work Experience
• Bachelor's degree in CS
• 6+ years of experience with Design Systems
Source Select GroupWhy Work Here?
Our client is a recognized leader in their industry offering a collaborative, fun, and work/life balance schedule. Exciting growth occurring
Source Select Group is an Staffing and Recruiting firm in the Tampa Bay Area specializing in contract, direct hire and project placement. We represent some of the top employers in Tampa.