Sr Quality Assurance Engineer (HRIS) REMOTE
Source Select Group Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
No Vendors Please
We are seeking a talented Sr. Quality Assuance Engineer with experience in HR Systems including testing for HR, Payroll, Accounting, Finance, Workforce management . ( HRIS, Workday, Ultimate Software ( UKG) Peoplesoft)
The Sr Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for creating test plans, test scripts and conducting various test strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manual-functional, regression, and database testing
- Creates and maintains ownership of test cases and test results.
- Participates in daily standup meetings
- Verify load, scalability, and performance requirements are met.
- Documents, troubleshoots and isolates problems encountered during testing.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements, defined goals, fulfill end-user requirements and identify existing or potential issues.
- Validating and Test ACH is in correct format and data is transmitted correctly to Bank.
- Working on GL for financial data. Running payrolls, reports, validating garnishments and tax calculations along with GL.
- Work with a team of Engineers, QA and Requirement Analyst in a fast-paced environment with stringent deadlines which required flexibility and cooperation to consistently meet deadlines.
- Writing test cases. Using Share point, Word, Excel, Google, AZURE for tracking (stories/tasks/bugs) Teams for communication, Testing QA and UAT.
- Work with developers in updating processes for Payroll and GL.
- Communicate test process, test status and other relevant information to project leads.
- Participates in production support by troubleshooting and identifying problems.
- Recommends Quality Assurance best practices and helps define and champion Quality Assurance standards.
- Available during non-business hours to resolve system issues as needed
- Experience with testing HR, Payroll, Benefits, workers compensation, ACH for billing, payment processing for payroll etc.
Experience with various business and testing applications:
- Microsoft Office suite
- Functional Windows experience (including scripting and automation)
- MS SQL Server
- Azure Dev Ops for tracking ( User Stories, Tasks, Bugs etc)
- Experience testing web/mobile UI applications for (HR, Payroll, benefit systemsetc)
- Experience testing reports and database validation
- Must understand fundamentals of relational databases and be able to write low to medium complexity SQL queries.
Source Select GroupWhy Work Here?
Our client is a recognized leader in their industry offering a collaborative, fun, and work/life balance schedule. Exciting growth occurring
Source Select Group is an Staffing and Recruiting firm in the Tampa Bay Area specializing in contract, direct hire and project placement. We represent some of the top employers in Tampa.