Position: Senior Business Analyst
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Lakeland, FL
- Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- Success in this role requires a natural analytical way of thinking and must be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Stay abreast of new and future business needs and track and report impact of changes to interdependent systems.
- Performing user acceptance testing as needed.
- Use reporting tools to perform ad hoc data analyses as needed to support business cases.
- Work with the QA analysts to develop the testing protocols and documents.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between stakeholders and users and IT development.
- Work with external clients and vendors to manage project milestones, meeting notes, and deliverables. Strong customer service skills and the capability to confidently interface with our clients and vendors is a must.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 4 - 7 years required of prior experience in the role of a business analyst.
- 1+ years’ experience in a Senior business analyst role.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Working knowledge of T-SQL.
- Can work equally effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Exhibits compliant and ethical behavior in the performance of job responsibilities, including complying with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, Code of Conduct, Business Ethics Policies and Procedures, and other policies and procedures applicable to position.