Supply Chain Planner
Source One Technical Solutions Raynham, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Global Supply Chain, Medical Devices & Diagnostics External Operations is recruiting for a Supply Planner for Company. This position is based in Raynham, Massachusetts and reports to the Planning Process Leader within the External Operations Planning group.
The Supply Planner manages the supply plan and scheduling process for their assigned portfolio of externally manufactured products. The incumbent attains target service levels, while achieving inventory objectives for their portfolio. The Supply Planner prepares and maintains supply plans and updates orders for external partners by efficiently converting global demand requirements into an attainable shipment plan from the plant. The Supply Planner proactively manages service risks by developing robust recovery plans and clearly communicating status to business partners.
Areas of responsibility include: purchase order management, deployment order placement, production planning, capacity planning, S&OP, inventory management, supplier performance measurement, service risk mitigation, and inbound logistics management. The incumbent also supports inventory reduction efforts, including analysis and inventory reporting on a monthly basis.
The Supply Planner is required to develop scenario-based analyses to evaluate options and develop contingency plans with external plants. The position requires the ability to complete complex spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning including the ability to utilize the planning systems to gather the key data needed to drive business decisions.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. 2 years of related experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning, and/or Supply Chain Management is required
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Highly proficient in MS Excel to minimally include v-look up, pivot tables, and graphing.
• Ability to interpret data, identify opportunities, analyze causes, and provide well-reasoned conclusions and solutions.
• Understanding of performance trade-offs across supply chain to support decisions on the best use of limited resources.
• Ability to build strong relationships, considering diverse perspectives & different styles
• Ability to work independently in a matrix environment, with a strong sense of urgency and with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all supply chain function areas is required including proficiency preparing and delivering presentations.
• In depth knowledge of MRP and conceptual knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/JDE/APO)
• Experience and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma methodology.
• Experience with MS Access
• APICS CPIM or CSCP certification.
Source One Technical SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are a well-established (20 years in business) consulting services company headquartered in Branchburg, NJ.
A WBENC (woman owned) certified company; Source One provides a full range of professionals to the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Defense, Technology, Financial Services, Retail & Manufacturing, and Energy & Transportation industries nationwide.