50% in Office, 50% in the field. Scheduled 8AM - 5PM. 40 hrs a week but field visits may be required in the evening and/or weekends depending on the customers availability.
Residential Customer Advocates (RCAs) – RCA position is a contract position created to improve the JD Power residential scores by making personal contacts, providing customers with a person to answer questions and guide them on all the capabilities and offerings available from Client Long Island. The RCAs will obtain current customer information and customize solutions to customer needs as possible within the Client Long Island program offerings. Visiting customers allows customers an opportunity to ask questions and surface any issues they may be experiencing. The success of this position will reflect in our JD Power Residential scores.
Members will receive training on rates, billing, payment, informational services and energy efficiency. They receive training on how to engage customers, analyze their home's energy performance, assess needs and make informed recommendations. RCA's will offer customers an onsite home energy audit offered by Client Long Island.
• Conduct residential field visits per week to discuss Client Long Island programs and offerings and surface any customer issues. Make personal contact with the account owner(s) during the visit.
• Facilitate the resolution of any outstanding issues involving a residential customer working with other departments: service, meter, balanced billing, billing questions, etc.
• Encourage and assist customers with enrollment in: communication initiatives, enrollment in programs and offerings
• Understand energy use and how it impacts customer bills
• Review energy efficiency measures and distributed energy solutions with customers.
• Conduct onsite energy audits and explain recommendations to customers
• Utilize digital applications throughout this process.
• Document each visit as required on a weekly basis.
• Applicants must be able to accommodate customer visits off hours and possibly on weekends
Required education, skills and competencies
• 5+ years professional experience in a customer centric position
• Self-otivated and able to perform XX field visits per week
• Must be able to comprehend mapping and have ability to drive to locations
• Must have good organizational and time management skills and be able to follow up on all outstanding issues in a timely manner both with internal departments and customers
• Applicants must have a valid driving license with a good driving record
Preferred education, skills and competencies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical skills and attention to detail
• Must also have a sense of teamwork and initiative
• Results Oriented
• Bilingual skills helpful