IT Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Source One is a consulting services company and we’re currently looking for the following individual to work as a contractor to our direct client, a global pharmaceutical company in New Brunswick, NJ. This will be a hybrid work schedule.
Job Title: IT Financial Analyst (Contractor)
The contract duration is initially 9 months with possible extension
40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Description: Our client company is in the process of a corporate split into two public companies and to meet this goal, several teams are working towards the development of the Information Technology infrastructure that will be needed. We are looking for someone to join the finance organization that will help manage the financials related to this work.
• Build financial forecasts and related reporting for IT spend allocated
• Create monthly Budget Variance Analyses and conduct reviews with workstream leads and financial contacts to increase accountability and forecasting accuracy
• Reconcile variances to expectations and work with Business Partners to provide commentary
• Provide leadership in driving IT strategies to achieve financial targets
• Collaborate with Business Partners to track Statement of Work Orders
• Ensure quarter close activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Serve as key finance contact for consolidation of local IT spend
Source One Technical Solutions
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Source One Technical Solutions
Get fresh Strategic Sourcing Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.