The Sample Management group is looking for a highly motivated individual to be a key contributor within our team. As a member of the Sample Management group, the successful candidate will be primarily working within the Compound Hub, processing new compounds and inventory requests through the Compound Hub Process.
- Primary responsibility will be handling of all new compound orders, weighing solid samples within a weigh hood using an analytical balance in order to create solutions, which then move onto the v Tecan Liquid Handler.
- Sample logistics including packaging and unpackaging samples from both internal and external locations.
- Responsible to ensure all service level agreements are achieved on a daily basis and to work with scientific staff directly to complete orders.
- A Bachelor’s degree with experience working in a scientific lab, having an emphasis on compound inventory management and distribution utilizing automated systems.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of activities related to compound management, including inventory management, solution production, quality control and logistics management.
- Experience working with laboratory robotics
- Ability to diagnose and triage hardware and software issues quickly
- Good personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Must understand customer focus, and be professional in the work place
- Must be self-motivated, well organized, reliable and able to prioritize workload
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
Source One Technical Solutions
Why Work Here?A WBENC (woman owned) certified company; Source One provides a full range of professionals to the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Defense, Technology, Financial Services, Retail & Manufacturing, and Energy & Transportation industries nationwide.
We are a well-established (20 years in business) consulting services company headquartered in Branchburg, NJ.