The Revenue Business Analyst-I will be executing, improving/developing metrics used to support the Revenue Reconciliation Team and business partners. The Revenue Business Analyst-I may perform root cause analysis on revenue issues and escalate to Revenue, Reverse Logistics COE and Customer Receivables Management as appropriate. Revenue Business Analyst-I may lead and participate on projects/initiatives to improve cash flow, reduce deductions, and streamline manual processes.
• Generate data from SAP for creation of department metrics.
• Must have strong competency in all Microsoft applications i.e. (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and will develop competency in business applications such as: SAP, Business Warehouse, vendor programs/portals and LYNX.
• Must have an intermediate skill level (minimum) in PowerBI.
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). KPI’s for this role include weekly outstanding deduction reporting, monthly outstanding deduction dollars, monthly incoming deduction reporting, bi-weekly aged items reporting, weekly threshold reporting.
• Review data for validity as well as trend analysis and potential further investigation.
• Ensure that team members are completing account commentary by due dates and working with individuals to follow up as needed.
• Manage and direct requests and inquiries from internal & external business partners.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate compilation of supporting documentation for internal and external audit requests.
• Complete other related revenue activities as assigned.
• Revenue Business Analyst-I will partner with the Business Process Efficiency Analyst & Sr. Analyst on daily tasks as well as root cause analysis and problem resolution relating to individual/team metrics.
• 4 Year Undergraduate Degree (preferred)
• Minimum 2-4 Years Work Experience
• Intermediate Power BI Proficiency
• Collaboration and Teaming
• Deduction/Claims/Finance experience
• Mastering Complexity / Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
• Strong Computer Proficiency (primarily Microsoft Office Applications)
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
• Working Knowledge of SAP
• Finance Knowledge and/or Work Experience
• LEAN/Process Excellence Knowledge
Source One Technical Solutions
Why Work Here?A WBENC (woman owned) certified company; Source One provides a full range of professionals to the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Defense, Technology, Financial Services, Retail & Manufacturing, and Energy & Transportation industries nationwide.
We are a well-established (20 years in business) consulting services company headquartered in Branchburg, NJ.