Seeking an Associate Director, Promotional Review for a consulting position at a pharmaceutical client in East Hanover, NJ 07936.
- PharmD, MD or healthcare-related PhD (Bachelor degree in pharmacy with significant industry based medical information experience also acceptable)
- Advanced degree or training in particular relevant therapeutic area desirable
- Pharmaceutical Industry Experience; minimum 2-3 years in MIM role or equivalent Medical Information experience
- Must have promotional review experience – reviewing commercial/marketing materials alongside legal and regulatory
- Management experience
- CPO Medical Department experience
- Fluent English; Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional team
- Business knowledge and commercial marketing understanding
- Cross-cultural perspective
Reviews promotional materials as a member of the product-specific Materials Approval Process (MAP) team. Also reviews non-promotional tools. Responds to product inquiries from external and internal customers. A member of the Medical Product Team. Creates, maintains, reviews, and approves company product Medical Response Documents. Participates in the development and maintenance of product dossiers. Captures potential adverse events, and provides disease state and product training to internal groups. Takes initiative and works independently requiring minimal supervision. Demonstrates superior performance in the medical information role. Is a resource to other colleagues, provides guidance, coaching and mentoring and acts as a role model to colleagues.
- Be key contact to answer brand-specific questions and craft/review answers given to external customers
- Medical Reviewer for promotional and non-promotional materials
- Respond to medical/scientific inquiries by searching, retrieving evaluating and summarizing the relevant information from in-house and external sources.
- Receive medical/scientific inquiries regarding marketed products and products being prepared for launch
- Review and Approve Medical Response documents for assigned products
- Based on issues identified in trials, develop product Scientific Q&A documents that can be adapted at time of launch or for business critical topics
- Collaborates closely with critical Medical Unit and brand team members
- Review analyses of customer requests for feedback and input to brand strategy
- Coordinate input from appropriate company personnel and global team to be incorporated into responses
- Create and update responses to maintain a current and accurate information resource for all internal customers.
- Work with clinical research teams to identify and track clinical use issues raised during trial programs that need to be addressed for launch
- Review responses with Director and other Medical personnel as appropriate
- Identify and champion best practice examples
- Provide information support for commercial activities of the Brand Team (literature updates, summarized enquiry issues; competitor intelligence)
- Be a resource and provides appropriate coaching and mentoring to colleague
- Responsible for Project management related to TA or department initiatives
Source One Technical Solutions
Why Work Here?A WBENC (woman owned) certified company; Source One provides a full range of professionals to the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Defense, Technology, Financial Services, Retail & Manufacturing, and Energy & Transportation industries nationwide.
We are a well-established (20 years in business) consulting services company headquartered in Branchburg, NJ.