Source One is currently seeking highly motivated individuals looking for permanent employment in a fast-growing company! You will be responsible for the general warehouse duties and responsibilities listed below. Overtime shifts and opportunities are available at this great company. This position is located in Earth City, MO. Candidates do not need to have experience in a warehouse environment, but any and all experience is a plus!
Visit us at 13523 Lakefront Drive, Earth City, MO 63045
Call us at (314) 733-5556
or apply online today! https://www.sourceonestaff.com/online-application/
Source One Staffing provides Strategic Staffing Solutions for the semi-skilled and skilled industrial markets. We partner with our clients and employees to create a solid workforce and caring staff. We coach our clients in strategies to make their workforce more productive, efficient, and compliant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs quality inspections on outgoing shipments.
· Picks, packs, and handles materials for orders.
· Processes all packages for shipments to include; packaging, labeling, stacking, and palletizing.
· Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
· Participates in quality improvement processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· One to two years related experience or equivalent.
· Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Flexible, and able to move within entry level warehouse positions noted above.
· Acute attention to detail
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Ethics--Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity--Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security--Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality--Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability--Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative--Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Source One Staffing
Why Work Here?Source One Staffing provides Strategic Staffing Solutions for the semi-skilled and skilled industrial markets. We partner with our clients and employees to create a solid workforce and caring staff. We coach our clients in strategies to make their workforce more productive, efficient, and compliant.
Source One Staffing partners with our clients and employees to create a sustainable workforce with caring staff.