We are seeking a RotoMold Machine Operator to join our team!
- Following and maintaining a weekly schedule for daily production
- Measuring & Loading ingredients, Running Roto Mold machinery(s), Finishing process, Packing, Processing work orders, Mold Maintenance and repair, Inventory Maintenance and Practice of 5S of Safety
- Assembly of furniture and furniture accessories, packing and palletizing finished goods, participating in inventory control/cycly counts, performing general warehouse housekeeping duties.
- Able to operate required machinery
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Able to Understand, Read and Write English
- Able to lift 60 lbs minimum unassisted (Anything over 60 lbs will be " Team Lifting"
- Able to stand 8 hours per day
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook is preferred but not required
Full Time/ Temp- Hire
- 3 Week training on 7am - 3:30pm shift
- Shift: 5am - 5:30pm shifts 3 days per week plus alternating days
$14-$18 hourly depending on experience
Submit RESUME: email@example.com
136 W. Washington St, West Chicago, IL 60185