Source One Digital is a full-service digital printing company with a state-of-the-art facility located in Norton Shores, Michigan. We are currently seeking a Creative Digital Specialist who will be responsible for the design and set-up of a variety of graphic-driven projects for a diverse client base, including vehicle graphics, billboards, banners, dimensional signage, POP signage, trade show displays and a variety of other projects. The selected candidate will work in close collaboration with a team of other digital creative specialists on various external/internal campaigns as well. In exchange for your talents, Source One Digital offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. This position is for an in-house designer and the candidate must be willing to reside in the West Michigan area.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in Graphic Design
- 1-2 years experience in graphic design
- Solid working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Expert in Illustrator is a plus.
- Must be detail orientated and have an excellent eye for color.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and complete multiple projects under deadlines with minimal direction.
- Work with Sales Reps and Project Managers to develop content and ideas.
- Manage and prioritize a daily schedule.
- Understanding of the digital print production process.
- Experience with Mac computers and office software.
- Ability to assume leadership responsibilities in graphic decisions and develop and maintain the company’s graphic standards.
- Ability to coordinate production efforts by providing necessary graphics and information, and following through to finished product.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a corporate environment helpful but not required.
- Be able to take direction or work independently as needed.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, web standards and designing for HTML and web a big plus.
- Experience in packaging design or Marketing is also a bonus.
If you are contacted for an interview, please be prepared for a portfolio review and skills test.