Business Development Manager, North America
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Development Manager, North America
SOURCE Global is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Global Business Development team. Our team is committed to solving the global water crisis with our one-of-a-kind renewable water technology that uses the power of the sun to extract clean drinking water from the air. This role is critical to both our mission as well as a driver of the growth of our company. It will be based in our Scottsdale, AZ Headquarters or remotely in California or Washington, DC and will report to the VP of Business Development for North America. At a glance, this position is responsible for providing strategic new market development, engagement across multiple stakeholders, and sales growth to propel our success.
In this role, you will:
Be a primary Business Development lead for the US and serve as relationship lead and ambassador for SOURCE Global. Our product is revolutionary and a new entrant into the way companies think about solving the water crisis – with this in mind, you should be able to think creatively and make an emotional and financial connection to prospects and customers in the segment.
This role will include but not be limited to:
• Establishing direct engagement with key stakeholders in companies and organizations to further our water as a service business model.
• Think creatively and critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to define and execute a sales and/or partnership strategy.
• Act with urgency to engage and educate companies and partners about SOURCE and our solutions for their challenges.
• Develop proposals, presentations and bids to support and close sales efforts with North American Business Development team.
• Track and achieve sales targets, aligned with company and regional objectives.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate excels is someone who embraces a mentality of “Yes, If.” They’ve got grit and tenacity and are ready to jump in and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
They also have:
• an extroverted personality – seeking out networks, advice, and engagement across public, professional, and personal circles.
• a thirst to learn and design creative solutions to meaningful problems.
• a deep desire to make a meaningful impact while developing their careers.
• The ability to develop a sales pitch tailored to the communicated and uncommunicated needs of the companies and their employees.
• At least three years of experience and success in Business Development in an emerging field and growing business, or corporation; OR
• At least three years of experience in driving change and creating outcomes to a community or organization.
• Competence in driving decisions in a multi-stakeholder environment.
• Start-up experience in a technology enabled company a plus.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Manager, Business Development at SOURCE Global, you’ll spend a significant portion of your day building relationships with community, business and government leaders in order to create drinking water solutions for existing and future problems.
The typical work schedule is Monday-Friday, with a focus on developing relationships daily to close business over the medium term.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and 13 paid holidays
• Employer-paid short-term disability and long-term disability plans
• Employer-paid life insurance
ABOUT SOURCE GLOBAL
The SOURCE team comes to work every morning with one purpose: perfecting your water and the water of everyone on this planet. Together with our customers, our partners, and our team, we are transforming the human relationship with water.
Perfecting water for every person, every place
Making drinking water an unlimited resource
We designed SOURCE: a HydropanelTM that meets the drinking water needs of the more than seven billion people on earth. Applying thermodynamics, materials science, and controls technology, SOURCE needs only sunlight and air to make drinking water each day at homes, schools, offices and more.
Source Global PBC
BusinessView all jobs at Source Global PBC