Social Worker - LMFT/LCSW/LPCC - Older Adults Program
Source EQ San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wonderful, growing non-profit behavioral health agency in the San Jose area is searching for an Behavioral Health Clinician for their Older Adults Program. This established program is well known and well received in the Bay area and is growing in 2021.
This is a remote role but ideally looking for candidates in the SF/San Jose area.
We are offering an amazing compensation package included salary and the following benefits;
- Flexible schedule and your Birthday off!
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Comprehensive benefit plan with 95% of premiums paid
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- Access to training and clinical supervision hours
- Professional development opportunities, and no cost to you CEUs
- Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
- Mileage reimbursement, company laptop and cell phone stipend
- Paid annual license fee
- Additional pay for bilingual staff
- Sign on bonus
- California Licensed MFT, LCSW or LPCC in good professional standing.
- One to two years of post-license clinical experience.
- Knowledge of laws and ethical standards pertaining to clinical care.
Powered by JazzHR