– Emphasize product/ service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
– Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
– Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
– Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
– Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
– Present solutions to future buyers including price, credit terms, accurate sales contracts, estimated time of delivery based on firm’s production and
– Provide formal and informal quotations to customers.
– Aggressive and self-motivated
– Great Communication
– Microsoft Outlook/ Word/ Excel / QuickBooks
– Attention to Detail
– Relative working experience is a plus
_ Prefer to Have Classic Car Parts knowledge and/or has worked on car or knows Classic brakes and suspension
_ Classic Car and Hotrod Industry Knowledge is a Must