Customer Service Specialist
Soundair Aviation Services Snohomish, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Soundair Aviation Services, is an industry leader specializing in the repair and overhaul of commercial aircraft components, parts development, and engineering solutions for our world-wide customer base.
Assist the sales and operations teams in support of Soundair's global customer base. Works to ensure that repair and sale orders are completed within company standards to ensure exceptional customer experience by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Work with sales team to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Assist sales team with customer inquiries; quote customers via phone and email.
- Enter repair and sales order data into the company database.
- Organize and file customer work orders, sales orders and invoices.
- Enter airway bills into database and/or track customer shipments.
- Enter and update customer contact information in database.
- Call customers/vendors for order status.
- Enter customer and/or vendor quotes into database.
- Research and update part pricing database through vendor quotes.
- Negotiate and manage long term agreements to ensure business and customer compliance of terms and conditions.
- Assist sales team with data research, proposal development and sales quotes.
- Assist shipping department with international shipments and customs issues.
- Excellent phone skills and able to communicate effectively.
- Above average MS Office Skills and type 40+ wpm.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Great organization skills, team oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced in a multi-tasked environment.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); prefer some related college courses, certificate, or associate degree; one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to write business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, vendors, and customers.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fraction, and decimals. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in a typical office environment and also occasionally enters the warehouse environment. The office and warehouse both have a moderate noise level. In the warehouse the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals, and outside weather conditions.
***Soundair Aviation Services reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description is illustrative and in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains "at-will" and either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason or no reason, and with or without advance notice. The job requirements are subject to change within the company's sole discretion to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.***
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Soundair Aviation Services
BusinessView all jobs at Soundair Aviation Services