Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 125-bed hospital
- 10 physician team with a clinical performance nurse and excellent subspecialty support
- No call environment
- No procedures; hospitalists respond to code blues
- Co-managed ICU with intensivists in-house 8am - 5pm, Monday-Friday
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound?s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute?, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians? Path to Partnership? track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
If you're from Richmond, you already know this wonderful location is one of our nation's best-kept secrets! However, if you're not from the area, here is some very exciting information for you. Richmond, Virginia, is one of our nation?s top metropolitan cities for businesses, singles, and families and ranks 53rd on a list of U.S. best places in to live, according to the 2019 edition of the U.S. News and World report of liveable cities! One of our many unique attractions is the James River which boasts 550 acres of scenic shorelines and islands which is amazing for river and riverfront activities such as kayaking, fishing, biking, walking, and jogging. Other Richmond attractions include outdoor concerts and festivals, a children?s museum, art galleries, golf courses, fun breweries, wine bars, tons of eclectic shopping and delicious, diverse, artistically designed restaurants. Richmond is an awesome place for foodies!
Residing in Richmond is exciting! It's home to top colleges and universities and also home to top-notch public and private schools. The city offers trendy lofts and modern condos overlooking the river, as well as, beautiful homes with historic design and thoughtfully planned out subdivisions. Also, close by are relaxing, acres upon acres of scenic farmland. One very much appreciated benefits of our city is that we do not have the traffic congestion of other metropolitan cities so getting around is, refreshingly stress-free! And if you wanted to get away for the weekend, Richmond is an easy drive to the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains, fun in the sun at multiple beaches or loads to experience in Washington D.C or the Carolinas. Come to see for yourself and get ready for a great time!