Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 229-bed hospital, not for profit hospital affiliated with Christus Health
- Established team of 13 physicians, 2 APP's, a hospitalist coordinator, and clinical performance nurse
- Full specialty back up to include cardiac cath lab, rehab, stenting, coronary and vascular intervention, intensivist, pulmonology, sleep medicine, and neurology
- Intensivists run codes
- CO-managed ICU, no procedures, and no call
- Meditech EMR
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute?, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians? Path to Partnership? track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Located in NW Louisiana, Shreveport is the 3rd largest city of Louisiana with a population of 200,000 and the Shreveport-Bossier City metropolitan population exceeds 400,000. Shreveport is the commercial and cultural center of the Arkansas-Louisiana-Texas region, where TX, AR, and LA meet.
The Red River is the heart and soul of Shreveport, a cultural and gaming center on the LA/TX border. Riverboat casinos evoke the glamour and mystery of the past while providing modern visitor?s and its citizen's thrills and excitement. The downtown area is a vibrant, historical city with its culture deeply immersed in good food and entertainment. Resident can enjoy a wide array of activities from fine dining in the area?s fine waterfront district which includes numerous historical museums, art galleries, theater, shopping, and botanical gardens.