Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
St. Vincent Healthcare (SVH) is a faith-based, not-for-profit, 286-bed community hospital. As one of Montana?s largest comprehensive hospitals, SVH has served the healthcare needs of the region since 1899. This regional destination hospital provides a variety of services, including a Level II Trauma Center, Cardiothoracic and vascular medicine, neurosurgery, orthopedics, and a family-centered maternal and child health center, including a Level III NICU and Pediatric ICU. SVH has 57 subspecialties and employs more than 100 physicians and partners with more than 400 independent physicians.
- 20 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse
- Excellent subspecialty support including full intensivist support
- No procedures, closed ICU, and no call environment
- 7on/7off - 160 shifts per year with minimal nights
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist/leadership experience preferred or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Billings is the largest city in Montana and home to some of the most breathtaking landscapes in America. Area attractions include numerous cultural and historical sites, including Pompey?s Pillar, Chief Plenty Coups State Park, Yellowstone Art Museum and the Montana State Zoo.