Sound Pacific Construction is seeking an experienced estimator/project manager for civil construction, and Public Works Projects. The ideal candidate must have a proven history of successful projects, the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with office and field staff, as well as clients, subcontractors, and suppliers.
Sound Pacific Construction offers medical and dental insurance coverage, a retirement plan following 3 months of continuous employment.
- Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering OR 5+ years of experience as an estimator and project manager
- Experience in Public Works Contracting
- Managing all phase of a project from estimating to project closeout
- Proficient with CPM (Primavera P6 preferred)
- Ability to estimate and manage several projects in various stages of the projects
- Proficient in industry-specific software (MS Word, Excel, Primavera P6, Agtek and Procore a plus)
- Leadership and Communication Skills
- Maintain Positive Relationships with Owners, Subcontractors, and Suppliers.
- Individual must be an efficient, organized and good with time management
- Able to Self Manage
Sound Pacific Construction is an equal opportunity employer.