101 SW Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR /
Sound Ford has been the largest volume Ford dealer for all of Washington State for the last 41 years. Sound Ford prides its relationship with its customers and has been the winner of many design and performance awards. Sound Ford proudly serves customers from Renton and all surrounding areas, believes in local community involvement and is a strong supporter of community events.
At Sound Ford, our Service Department is growing, and we need Service Advisors/ Writers to keep up with customers’ demand. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. We are looking for Service Advisors who NEVER SETTLE and are ALWAYS looking to RAISE THE BAR! If you are this person, we want to hear from you! Apply Today.
- Very aggressive pay plan to the right candidate
- Immediate openings
- Medical/Dental, HAS
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for growth and advancement!
- We promote from within!
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Friendly, fast-paced environment
- No Sundays!
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries
- Consult with customer on service needs, recommendations, and applicable service specials
- Document services recommended and/or declined and ask for follow up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns are addressed
- Other duties may be assigned
Requirements - Service Advisor:
- An aggressive sales focus
- One year of experience as a Service Advisor/Writer is preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Resume must be uploaded
- Must be an ambitious problem-solver
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- The desire to help build and drive customer loyalty
- CDK experience is a plus
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.