LCSW required (No LPC or LMSW). Experience providing assessments, individual and group therapy, discharge planning and referral services to adults with severe mental illness, substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. Must be billable for services provided to clients with Medicare and private insurance coverage. CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Provide individual, group and family therapy to an assigned case load. Maintain a minimum of two therapy groups weekly. Must meet agency established productivity goals.
- Completes intake assessments as directed by intake department and uses assessment information to develop a master treatment plan that must be repeated at least annually. Completes treatment plan reviews that include updates on client progress at least every 90 days and discharge summaries whenever a case is closed.
- Conducts Crisis assessments as assigned.
- Documentation is legible and relates to recovery goals as documented in recovery plans.
- Provides coverage and support for Intake Department as assigned.
- Documents all client contacts in the client's record.
- Completes all documentation i.e. referrals, treatment plans, reassessment and progress notes in accordance with the agency's QA standards and in a timely manner.
- Provides appropriate linkage with community resources, e.g., social, residential and rehabilitation services.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of all agency programs and program criteria.
- Attend the mandatory PSRB Acquittee Fundamental Training Program and refresher courses in accordance with DMHAS requirements. Understand the responsibilities of community providers when providing services to an acquittee.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings and Supervision.
- Participate in community awareness presentations as a representative of SCSI.
- Serves on agency committees as needed.
- Responsible for knowing and following all agency policies. This includes knowing and following all code of conduct policies and the agency's code of ethics.
- Responsible for knowing and following all agency health and safety policies. Responsible for participating in drills and attending all related training sessions.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Manages case load, regularly reviews in CareLogic System, performing utilization reviews independently.
- Attends 30 hours in-services yearly, maintains State of Connecticut licensure, and completes required number of CE's annually.
- Supervise interns.
- Completes file review in designated time line as directed by Director of Quality and/or Director of Programs.