Experience Administrative Assistant
- Expired: May 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
EXPERIENCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is looking for an Experience Guide Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Create and execute once-in-a-lifetime experiences for guests by executing itineraries and exceeding their expectations.
- Communicate clearly with guests before, during, and after their trip.
- Liaise clearly and calmly with all necessary members of Sorrel.
- Coordinate with Adventures Team - wranglers, guides, and vendors.
- Support all on site guest activities.
- Assist in the gift shop and adventure center.
- Help maintain inventory, stocking, cleaning, etc.
- Communicate effectively with employees, vendors, guests, etc.
- Work closely with Barn Supervisor and Guest Experience Manager to make sure the guests get to experience the most out of their stay.
- Complete any other duties that may become necessary.
- Ideal candidate is knowledgeable about the area or has visited and spent time in/or around Moab.
- Customer service and hospitality oriented.
- Able to work well on a team with different personalities.
- Sophisticated communication skills.
- High ethical standards.
- Experience resolving internal and external conflicts.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Time worked as an Administrative Assistant.
- Confident, personable, and sophisticated.
- Thrives under pressure.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis. Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com
Powered by JazzHR
Sorrel River Ranch
BusinessView all jobs at Sorrel River Ranch