CaptionCall Account Manager
Help make a difference!
CaptionCall is looking for a caring, customer service oriented Account Manager with a passion for helping people with hearing loss communicate with the world! This position will be responsible for promoting the CaptionCall phone and service by visiting existing and recruiting new healthcare professionals to provide this service to their patients, demonstrating the product, explaining how it enriches lives, generating leads, and building and managing Provider Accounts. This is a full-time position with potential for career growth and advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate leads by demonstrating the CaptionCall phone and service to Hearing Health Providers
- Manage Provider accounts through in-person field visits along with inside sales tactics
- Train Providers on the patient certification and referral process process
- Represent CaptionCall at various events as assigned
- The account manager has access to highly confidential, sensitive information relating to the employees of CaptionCall. It is essential that applicant possess the requisite integrity to maintain the information in strictest confidence.
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to meet or exceed Account Manager expectations and maintain established goals set forth by department management
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to drive and travel via air as needed
- Ability to tailor to unique needs of individual healthcare professionals
- Must be able to comfortably and clearly present to large and small groups.
- Must be able to adapt to various sales situations and environments
- Must be reliable, organized and punctual
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to effectively communicate in English through reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Outside Sales or similar experience
- Familiarity with assistive devices for the hearing impaired is a plus
- Experience working with senior citizens
- Basic computer knowledge and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
Other General Requirements/Additional Notes
- Daily driving is required. Must have a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle available at all times
- Possess and maintain a valid driver license
- Maintain a good driving record
- Must have a PC (not a mac) and a high speed Internet connection to perform essential job duties.
- Must be able to walk, bend, crawl, kneel, lift and move furniture as needed
- Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.
CaptionCall®, because life is calling.
EOE, Disability/Age Employer:
CaptionCall® is an EOE, Disability/Age Employer