Insurance Sales Agent
- Posted: 15 days ago
- $40,000 to $60,000 Yearly
BUILD YOUR CAREER AT THE SORENSEN INSURANCEAGENCY.
We believe thatloving your jobis an important step in living a good life. So, if you're looking to grow your career, we'll help make your dream job a reality - all while you domeaningful workthat makes a real difference for Allstate customers and for others in Indiana.
If you want a career that you can actually beexcitedabout, where youlovethe people you work with, you've finally found it. We don't just say it, we live it:Care, Respect, Teamwork, Community, and Service.
We are growing our agency in Elkhartand want to add you to our agency team.
We develop and promote from within - staff can grow from sales agent, into management and even get support and training to open their own agency.
Earning potential? We want to make sure each team member exceeds their financial goals, whether that's paying off debt, buying a home, taking their family to Disneyworld or making a lot of money.
Pay - Competitive Base + Large Commissions + Monthly Bonus + Day 1 paid training (insurance license). License cost is reimbursable upon hire.
Flexible Schedule - we work around you and your family.
PTO - 3 Weeks Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, no weekends or evening work - off daily at 5:30 pm.
Career Development & Growth
- Daily Development with one-on-one and team training programs.
- Follow Value-Based sales approach sales process to quote and sell insurance.
- Manage lead follow-up with our simplified leads program.
- Must be coachable and an excellent communicator.
- Must have a positive attitude and work well with a team.
- Must be good with technology / programs: Email, Text, Excel.
- Prior sales experience is preferred.
- Personal lines property and casualty license required prior to start date
Sorensen Insurance Agency
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?