Engineering Assistant - GM Tech Center Remote
Sorensen Gross Construction Services Warren, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a fantastic (remote) opportunity to work with GM Global Propulsion Systems in an engineering/project timing role.
In this role, we are looking for a person with fantastic people skills to focus on project timing for forward looking projects within this area of the organization.
Here is what will make you a great fit for this role:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Project and/or databases experience.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to collaborate with others to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High level of initiative and ownership.
A Bachelor degree in engineering or supply chain would be welcomed.
Sorensen Gross Construction ServicesWhy Work Here?
Fantastic benefits!! Platinum Blue Cross and 5% 401(k) Match!!
Sorensen Gross Construction Services provides the highest quality of construction and equipment installation services to clients throughout the United States. For a complete detailed description of our organization please visit: www.sgcs.net.
EngineeringView all jobs at Sorensen Gross Construction Services