Concrete Mixing Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire a Concrete Mixer Driver/CDL Holder.
In this position, you will drive the mixer truck while it mixes the cement and then disperse it at the job site.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load your truck with ready mix concrete
- Deliver concrete to each job within the specification as instructed on the delivery ticket in a safe and efficient manner
- Help unload the mixed concrete
- Inspect your truck for mechanical issues
- Wash and maintain a clean truck
- Maintain a commercial driver's license (CDL) and Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Card.
- CDL Required, preferably class A
- Preferred, but not required: One year of mixer driving experience or equivalent. Willing to train CDL holder without experience.
- Good safety record with strong commitment to safety and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and provide customer service.
- Ability to follow instructions and work long hours, especially during busy season.
- Able to lift at least 65 pounds and knowledge of DOT compliance.
It is the policy of Sorensen, Craig F. Companies to assure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment, without impermissible regard to their race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law. Harassment, discrimination, coercion and intimidation are strictly prohibited. This policy applies to all employment actions, including but not limited to; employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply!
All employment decisions at Sorensen Companies are made on the basis of merit and job requirements.
**Pay based on experience**
Sorensen Companies, Inc.
AddressWest Jordan, UT
ConstructionView all jobs at Sorensen Companies, Inc.