Have you always wanted to work for a great IT team and a company where you always have a voice? Then come tryout to be a Systems Administrator!
We are looking to hire a full time Systems Administrator with a background in Windows client and server operating systems and networking technologies.
You will spend the majority of your time in a user facing role that requires clear communication, strong organizational skills, patience, and strong troubleshooting skills. System administrators will be able to visit different environments and work with various people, line-of-business applications, and server configurations. This is a challenging role that is part of an ever changing landscape of people, process, and technology. A typical work week is 45 hours.
-Collaborative team environment
-Full health insurance and optional dental
Salary will be determined based on qualifications, experience and skillset.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Strong communication and user support
Strong logic based troubleshooting
Network hardware and software maintenance
- IIS 6 / 7
- MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, etc…)
- MS Exchange and Office 365
- MS Active Directory
- MS Group Policy
- MS Deployment Services
- MS implementation networking protocols including but not limited to DHCP, DNS, etc…
Associates degree or above
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- system administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent
- Peoria, IL 61615 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts