Account Manager, Support Team - Colorado
Sonsio Arvada, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Are you looking for a job that offers:
• vacation/paid holidays your first year,
• affordable healthcare, vision, and dental plans,
• employer-paid life and disability insurance,.
• and a 401(k) plan with company match…
• plus many other discounts and perks?
If so, Sonsio is the right place for you!
As an Account Manager, your essential job functions will include the following:
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Develop a pro-active working relationship with all assigned Field Team members
- Provide routine communication to Field Team
- Identify and grow the business within a defined territory.
- Develop and maintain existing customers by implementing sales and marketing strategies set forth by the company and Field Team.
- Identify, develop and grow new business as needed to attain budget.
- Research, plan and implement sales strategies to increase customer retention and develop new business to maximize opportunities through sales calls, product support and training.
- Monitor and communicate competitive information including pricing, policies, and market strategies for both dealers and Field Team.
- Fully understand all programs and be able to deliver one-on-one and group presentations and training sessions and overcome program objections.
- Responsible for dealership commitment activities, including relationship building at all levels of the dealership, business planning, goal setting, value selling and retention activities.
- Proactively identify and resolve any customer sales, service and claims issues.
- Provide new store installs of designated programs and support services.
- Coordinate activities and pull in resources as appropriate to meet the needs of the dealership.
- Work with dealership and Field Team to maximize business.
- Stay abreast of current competitive activity.
- Develop and execute a plan for each dealership with continual follow-up and communication.
- Maintain daily sales activity, contact list and opportunity pipeline in Salesforce.
- Achieve individual quarterly sales objectives
- Ensure all administrative tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Account Management in Auto Finance or Dealer Operations
- Must have an in depth understanding of the auto finance, lending or service business.
- Experienced with delivering effective training and service support to dealership personnel.
- Ability to effectively build value and strengthen relationships to all levels of the dealership.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to communicate across dealership management and within the company.
- Experience working with Salesforce/ CRM tool.
- Proficiency at intermediate level with all Microsoft Office products required
- Strong and quick assessment skills with ability to critically think in the moment and add value
- Meet the requirements of Sonsio’s Motor Vehicle Record Policy and Company Vehicle Fleet Policy.
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Frequent bending, crouching, and twisting
- Extensive driving and traveling to customer accounts (up to 80%)
- Travel by vehicle and/or airplane
- Occasional lifting up to 30 pounds
- Continuous viewing from and inputting data to a computer screen
With positions ranging from marketing and sales to product development and customer service, we actively recruit and welcome hardworking, talented, and dedicated individuals who will contribute their time, energy, and brainpower to help us continually improve the products we bring to market and the service we provide to our customers.
Sonsio employees can expect competitive wages and benefits, and a collaborative, team-minded atmosphere that actively supports personal and professional growth.
SonsioWhy Work Here?
Great company culture, current growth and an exciting future are just a few of reasons why employees enjoy working for Sonsio!
Sonsio is the nation’s largest provider of warranty products and related services to the automotive aftermarket and is committed to the superior service we provide to our ever-growing portfolio of customers. Our ability to deliver on this commitment rests on the shared contributions of our talented and hardworking employees. As such, we are always open to hearing from passionate professionals interested in joining us. With positions ranging from marketing and sales to product development and customer service, we actively recruit and welcome hardworking, talented, and dedicated individuals who will contribute their time, energy, and brainpower to help us continually improve the products we bring to market and the service we provide to our customers. Sonsio employees can expect competitive wages and benefits, and a collaborative, team-minded atmosphere that actively supports personal and professional growth.
5630 Ward RoadArvada, CO