Office Manager/HR & Business Office Assistant
Sonoran Schools Gilbert, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Our company is looking to hire an Office Manager to be responsible for the general operation of our central district office. Additionally, the Office Manager will provide administrative support to the Business Office and Human Resources Director.
- Overseeing central office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Managing various vendors as related to the central office.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports as requested.
- Assist Human Resources Director with data entry and record maintenance.
- Assist Business Office with various tasks using accounting software (Infinite Visions).
- Assist/support other staff and departments as needed.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- 3-5 years of experience in office administration (preferred).
- Previous experience with Infinite Visions by Tyler Tech accounting software is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Valid Fingerprint clearance card
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- A. or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Physical Requirements: Requires sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time, may be expected to lift up to 50 pounds. The position requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
The essential functions listed in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities and standards required of employees assigned to this position.
BusinessView all jobs at Sonoran Schools