Customer Service Representative/ Accounting Clerk
Sonoma Graphic Products San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative/ Accounting Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will compile data, compute charges, prepare invoices and conduct soft collections.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from customers
- Assist customers with general product questions or concerns
- Calculate costs of goods and services
- Track and record deliveries to customers
- Process invoices for sales and management review
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Post A/P bills and resolve any issues. Generate A/R invoices
- Post A/R payments and involve in A/R payment collection
- Communication to customers for collecting A/R
- Reconcile and report any discrepancies
- Assist month-end closing
- Perform all other office tasks
- 2+ years accounting and customer service experience
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry. Acumatica experience a plus
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Effective listening, written, oral, and telephone communication skill
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of business productivity software required: Excel, Word, Outlook, and Accounting Software.
Sonoma Graphic ProductsWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity with strong potential for growth
961 Stockton AvenueSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Sonoma Graphic Products