BRING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHING TO
Use your passion for teaching and your compassion for children in a rewarding role with Sonnets Academy.
At Sonnets Academy you can become an integral part of our team by planning and implementing exciting educational programs. Our teachers are dedicated to meeting the developmental needs of the whole child. You’ll help provide a child-centered, play-based curriculum, which reflects best practices in the industry.
Sonnets Academy is seeking kind, imaginative, and experienced individuals for Assistant Teaching positions. This warm and patient individual should have creativity and lots of passion for the field of Early Childhood Education.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Assistant Teachers are professionals that nurture young minds while maintaining a happy, healthy and safe environment. On a daily basis our Assistant Teachers support and implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans to children 24 months to 36 months and foster open communication with parents, consistently about progress, schedules, and individual achievement.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education or related area
- CPR and First Aid certification or willingness to obtain certification
- Proof of up to date physical, TB Test, and immunizations
- Food Mangers License or Food Handlers Training Certificate
- Must be a team player
- Excellent organization skills and communication skills
- One or more years of professional experience in an early childhood environment
- Be open to continual professional development in the field of early childhood
- Must meet and follow all City and State licensing requirements
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation